A man was working on his motorcycle on his patio and his wife was in
house in the kitchen. The man was racing the engine on the motorcycle
and somehow, the motorcycle slipped into gear. The man, still holding
handlebars, was dragged through a glass patio door and along with the
motorcycle, dumped onto the floor inside the house.
The wife, hearing the crash, ran into the dining room, and found her
husband laying on the floor, cut and bleeding, the motorcycle laying
and the patio door shattered. The wife ran to the phone and summoned
After the ambulance arrived and transported the husband to the
the wife uprighted the motorcycle and pushed it outside. Seeing that
spilled on the floor, the wife used some paper towels to blot up the
gasoline, and threw them in the toilet.
The husband was treated at the hospital and was released to come home.
After arriving home, he looked at the shattered patio door and the
to his motorcycle. He became despondent, went into the bathroom, sat
toilet and smoked a cigarette. After finishing the cigarette, he
it between his legs into the toilet bowl while still seated. The wife,
was in the kitchen, heard a loud explosion and her husband screaming.
ran into the bathroom and found her husband laying on the floor. His
trousers had been blown away and he was suffering burns on the
of his legs and his groin.
The wife again ran to the phone and called for an ambulance. The same
ambulance crew was dispatched. While they were going down the stairs
the street, accompanied by the wife, one of the paramedics asked how
husband had burned himself. She told them and the paramedics started
hard, one of them tipped the stretcher and dumped the husband out. He
down the remaining steps and broke his arm.